On May 25, 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
In connection with the above, we would like to inform you how and why POLONEZ PLUS limited liability company, ul. Komitet Obrony Robotników 70, 02-146 Warsaw collects, uses and shares information about you.
- The data administrator that is, the decisive subject how your personal data will be used, is POLONEZ PLUS limited liability company, ul. Komitet Obrony Robotników 70, 02-146 Warsaw.
- “Personal data” means all information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
- When collecting and using personal data, we maintain transparency regarding the basis and manner of processing personal data.
- All collected by POLONEZ PLUS sp.z o.o. personal data is protected by appropriate technical and organizational measures and security procedures. We implement our internal policies and procedures, and provide training covering data protection, security and confidentiality.
- When we process personal data, we collect information that you provide directly to us using our Services. Depending on the purpose of processing resulting from the implementation of the services you use, we may collect various information about You:
a) People contacting us – we collect personal data to answer the message and to settle the matter accordingly. The collected personal data may include: name and surname, position of the contact person, telephone number, e-mail address, employer’s contact details and other official contact details;
b) Clients – we collect personal data from our Clients and contact persons for the purpose of providing services, signing contracts and their professional implementation. We process data to the extent necessary to perform these services;
c) Business cooperators of our company- we collect the personal data of cooperators (including subcontractors) in purpose to order of and receive services, as well as to provide services to our Clients. Then we process data to the extent necessary to perform these services;
d) We collect data in order to contact us to send You information about the services provided by POLONEZ PLUS limited liability company, ul.Komitet Obrony Robotników 70, 02-146 Warsaw and the firm’s activities;
e) Business contacts – we collect and process business data of our Clients and potential Clients. These data include: name and surname, business phone number, e-mail address, employer’s contact details.
- POLONEZ PLUS limited liability company, ul. Komitet Obrony Robotników 70, 02-146 Warsaw processes your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or with your employer or principal, including for:
a) providing, maintaining and improving services;
b) ensuring proper Customer service;
c) contacting You for purposes related to the provision of services.
- Your personal data is stored for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes of performing obligations arising from legal provisions (tax and accounting, redress in connection with the performance of the contract, archiving) – the maximum storage period is 10 years from the end performance of the contract.
- Personal data obtained for marketing purposes and for sending commercial information electronically is stored until you decline your consent.
- We entrust personal data to other entities on the basis of agreements in which we contain provisions on security measures to protect data and maintain confidentiality. Therefore, your data may be transferred:
a) entities cooperating with us, which support us in providing services and perform activities related to their implementation;
b) external entities that operate and manage our internal IT systems;
c) supervisory authorities, in response to a request for information, if the disclosure is consistent or required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- In a situation where POLONEZ PLUS limited liability company, ul. 17 Stycznia 70, 02-146 Warsaw is a data administrator and decides about the method and purpose of personal data processing, we inform you about your rights:
a) Right of access to personal data – individuals have the right to access their data, which as an administrator we store;
b) The right to rectify data – if your data is out of date or incorrect;
c) The right to delete data – if your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or you withdraw your consent to data processing;
d) The right to limit processing – if you notice that your data is incorrect, is being processed unlawfully, you can request a restriction on the processing of your data for a time that allows us to check the correctness of this data or its compliance;
e) e) The right to object – at any time when the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest and the objection is justified by the special situation in which you find yourself or your personal data is processed for the purposes of marketing.
- If you want to exercise these rights, please send an email to [email protected]
- You have the right to file a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory authority, i.s. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. For more information, please visit www.giodo.gov.pl.